Download the London City Airport testimonial to see how networx and our Applicant tracking system not only saved significant time and money, but revolutionised the way that the airport approached recruitment.Download Our Case Study Now
The flexibility of our ATS (Applicant Tracking System) ensures that each organisation can not only configure the software to work the way you need it to, but also built in a modular manner to provide the specific tools you require when you need them.
Originally designed to support the management of thousands of candidates we attract on behalf of our clients every day, we have developed a unique applicant tracking system that helps improve recruitment efficiency and address the key frustrations faced by HR and in-house recruitment teams.
We give you the tools to centralise recruitment across your organisation and manage each stage of your recruitment process.
We can also provide you with a wealth of settings that allow you to perform simple tasks such as adding new users, assigning security levels and updating your application forms.
Designed with simplicity in mind our ATS will give you the controls to effectively manage your own recruitment needs.
The average time to hire is approximately 4 weeks but reports suggest that top talent is only on the market for 10 days.
Our applicant tracking system (ATS) is designed to improve efficiency at each stage of your process and help reduce the time to hire.
The inbuilt sifting tools and bespoke alerts ensure that top talent is quickly identified allowing you to kick start the interview process before your competitors do!
Our dedicated agency module will help manage your PSL more effectively and control the use (and cost) of agencies across your business.
HR can create and manage a list of approved agencies, add/remove contacts, upload terms and invite multiple agencies to work your vacancies in a simple and controlled manner.
Reducing your cost per hire is always something that HR Departments are keen to address. Using the latest technologies, our applicant tracking system (ATS) will help to reduce the administration burden and costs of recruitment through improving the efficiency of your processes and providing the information you need to assess the success of your sourcing methods.
The system also offers the following to help reduce your cost per hire even further.
• Social media recruiting tools – automatically promote your vacancies to your ‘fans’ and ‘followers’
• Vacancy source reports – gives you the confidence to understand which job boards work and more importantly those that do not.
• Recruitment agency reports – allowing you to identify the most efficient agencies and negotiate better terms/ placement fees.
• Searchable candidate database – maximise the return on every vacancy and create your own database of candidates that can be searched to identify suitable candidates before you look to external advertising options.
• Internal recruitment – managing talent across your organisation, our ATS will help you promote vacancies to your existing workforce and provide a tailored application process which includes line manage endorsement.
This highly successful and cost effective sourcing platform is one of the most powerful offerings available with our applicant tracking system.
Vacancies managed using our ATS benefit from automatic exposure to the networx network which helps promote client vacancies to thousands of jobseekers as soon as they go live.
The networx network generates up to 30% of all applications that clients receive when managing their own vacancies. As a result it is also a primary recruitment source for many organisations.
Wait... Not quite ready to book a demo but want to find out more?
Please leave your details and one of our team will contact you to discuss your requirements.