It is with great pleasure that we can confirm that networx has successfully achieved BS EN ISO/IEC 27001:2017 certification.
Certification No: 218268
ISO27001 is a internationally recognised certification for quality in IT Security and IT Governance.
Like many ATS providers, we have always used an ISO Certified Hosting provider to ensure that data held in the cloud is secure.
However by gaining certification ourselves we can also officially confirm that the way we operate as a business also complies to the same high security standards.
This means that we not only hold information about clients, candidates and our employees in a secure environment but we also have the necessary policies and procedures in place to ensure data is accessed and processed securely too.
HR Departments can be confident that networx has taken every possible measure to ensure your data is kept secure. Every process and procedure we carry out reflects industry best practice and is designed to minimise potential data security breaches and reduce the chance of errors and any associated implications or costs.
What does this certification mean?
- It proves that we do everything we can keep client and candidate information secure.
- We know that the way we operate reflects best practise and our policies and procedures are the best they can be.
- We have the necessary policies and procedures in place to minimise data security breaches; reduce errors and any associated costs.
- All employees are fully aware of their responsibilities and have been trained to identify and report any risks or breaches.
- We have introduced set procedures to control operations such as:
- How our developers work and how new developments are deployed.
- Which employees can access candidate and client information and what they can do with it.
As a business we have invested heavily in ensuring we have the right team to achieve and maintain the highest level of security of your data.