Best Western Cedar Court
Jul 04 - 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
This event will provide you with an opportunity to learn about the latest changes in recruitment and how you can apply them to your recruitment strategy.
At this event we will share with you some of the latest changes that are happening in recruitment to help you improve your own hiring strategies.
Topics will include:
- The Death Of The Application Form?
- Onboarding – Engaging With New Employees Quickly
- Referencing – When and How?
- Security – Whose Responsibility Is It And What Is the Impact of Getting It Wrong?
- Reporting – What do you need to know and why?
- Choosing a Supplier – The questions you should be asking?
As the UK’s leading end to end recruitment provider, networx support the recruitment of over 3000 vacancies in all sectors every week.
Combining over 15 years’ online recruitment experience with the latest techniques, we have the knowledge and the data to help companies source top talent across all industries and disciplines and improve every aspect of their recruitment process.
The event will also include a session where you can ask our team about your own specific recruitment needs or requirements and we will guide you through the available options providing you with the information you need to source candidates efficiently.
PLEASE NOTE THIS EVENT IS STRICTLY FOR HR PROFESSIONALS AND IN HOUSE RECRUITERS.
The event will open at 9.00am with Teas and Coffees and the presentations will commence at 9.15am