AMP Technology Centre - Rotherham
Sep 06 - 9:30 am - 11:30 am
HR like any profession, has its own unique set of challenges and stresses.
As well as the constant economic pressures of achieving more with less, recruitment and selection is often a key contributor to the daily frustrations faced by HR professionals. The need to implement new procedures in order to comply with GDPR, merely adding to the demands of the department.
Whether it’s tackling the use of unauthorised agencies across your organisation, struggling with the lack of involvement from Line Managers, or simply a reluctance to change, this dedicated seminar will provide you with some simple tricks and tips to reduce the time and associated stress of dealing with everyday HR headaches.
5 Key Recruitment Frustrations
- Tackling the use of unauthorised agencies
- Dealing with out of date technology
- Getting Hiring Managers more involved
- Reducing poor selection decisions
- Managing the reluctance to change
5 Common GDPR Headaches
- Asking for information that is not required during application stage.
- Keeping data for longer than they have permission to do so.
- Printing out candidate information
- Handwritten Interview notes.
- Sharing data with 3rd party providers without permission.
Interested in finding out more?
Book your place at our next event to find out more. ( Limited places available)