Park Inn (Radisson Manchester City Centre) - Manchester
Jul 10 - 9:30 am - 11:30 am
A significant Gender Pay Gap will not only have caused unrest amongst your existing employees, but will also have a considerable impact on your ability to reach top talent and fill vacancies across your organisation.
The requirement to publish your Gender Pay Gap both on the centralised database and your corporate website, ensures that this data will become a primary influence as to whether a candidate applies for your business or not.
Infact a recent Glassdoor Survey found that sixty-three percent of employees polled would not apply to a company where a pay gap exists between men and women for similar work.
With this in mind, reducing and where possible eliminating gender pay gaps as soon as possible is undoubtedly a key priority for many organisations.
Closing the gap.
This dedicated workshop will provide you with an insight into a number of initiatives that organisations are currently adopting to help close the gap.
1. Gender specific advert copy
2. Gender specific search techniques
3. Gender specific benefits packages
4. Advertising on gender specific platforms
5. Google and Facebook gender specific PPC campaigns
6. Family friendly interview processes.
7. Family friendly work schedules.
8. Increase your reach generally
9. Skill based scoring/ bias free selection processes
10. Employer branding – removing stereotypes
Interested in finding out more?
Book your place at our next event to find out more. (Limited places available)